Tuesday 20 May 2014

Facts: What's this?

The short version:

Why a blog?
  • I'm a part time photographer.
  • I write a lot of texts and I publish lots of photos.
  • I usually do it in emails and forums and a friend of mine asked me why I don't share it with the rest of You.
  • I didn't have a good answer to that.
Why fujifilmstuff?
  • I have shoot medium format with Fujifilm gear for quite some time.
  • I use large format Fujifilm lenses.
  • I like the look of my pictures when I shoot them with Fujinon glass.
  • I recently switched from Nikon to Fujifilm X system and did my homework before I did.
  • I love to learn, read and test stuff and to know my gear when I go out shooting.
  • I also like to write and teach photography.
  • A lot of people seem to want to know about Fujifilm stuff nowadays with the increased popularity of the X system.
What will You read about here?
  • Fujifilm photos and gear and techniques obviously.
  • Other photo related subjects.
  • Opinions, facts and pure speculation.
  • Whenever I start to write a text about photography that is more than a few sentences long, I will either post it here or deem it worthless, scrapping it. No mather wherever I was about to write it.
The long version:
Go on reading my future posts, everything will be perfectly clear in a few days...
months...
years...
Never mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment